MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
MG TF 2003 115 Cool Blue
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an MGTF front Splitter for sale - no damage - very easy to fit - for extra front end downforce and higher speed handling improvement - (unsuitable for use on Highland Scotland roads hence sale) - postage extra.
Automotive tire Helmet Wood Bumper Guitar accessory

·
Registered
MG TF 2003 115 Cool Blue
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Geoff, l may have some photos, l’ve only had it a couple of months and l put it straight into my workshop after taking the splitter off to get it on ramps. My TF is cool blue which is more or less black with metal flecks, to be honest l never noticed the colouring as l put it and the hardtop into store at the back of the shop. I will take a look tomorrow and message you back.

·
Registered
MG TF 2003 115 Cool Blue
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Geoff, l may have some photos, l’ve only had it a couple of months and l put it straight into my workshop after taking the splitter off to get it on ramps. My TF is cool blue which is more or less black with metal flecks, to be honest l never noticed the colouring as l put it and the hardtop into store at the back of the shop. I will take a look tomorrow and message you back.
Sorry Geoff deleted photos and it looks to be just a black gloss. It fits in three places with 3 x 6mm gutter bolts and plastic tube spacers of varying lengths according to clearance height required.

·
Registered
MG TF 2003 115 Cool Blue
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a clue, every one l’ve seen are all the same pattern, no sign of any makers marks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts