MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just this minute ordered hoops and wind stop from Mr Satur, so, I will have for sale soon a MGR windstop off my 03 TF, no damage, tears or scrapes. If anyone on here is interested pm me with an offer, bear in mind that there are 3 for sale on Ebay at the mo for around £150, I'm not looking for that much from anyone on here, so grab a bargin, otherwise it goes on Ebay after I've fitted the hoops & glass wind break.

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
your right deano dee wants a windstop but its pretty limited on funds! how much you want for it inc postage petevick?

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...that reminds me Newton Commercial never emailed me back... think I'll give em a ring in the morning :idea:
herumph, glad to have been of service Stuart :shake: *walks off muttering - lets me down with tyres, mutter - hijacks me post, mutter, mutter* :shake:

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
petevick said:
herumph, glad to have been of service Stuart :shake: *walks off muttering - lets me down with tyres, mutter - hijacks me post, mutter, mutter* :shake:

...well you shouldn't have been in such a hurry to go and buy them new Goodyears should ya :eyes: !!!! .... I have no sympathy :wtf:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
to quote a well known PhilB "OI you lot, stop hijacking my post". And Deano, shame on you :shake: , and you a mod as well. BTW, do you have to own a Lambretta to become a mod ???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts