MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Originally these were on a limited edition model of the Rover Streetwise.

Since then have become very rare and much sought after.

These are particularly special as they are finished in a one off paint job - black centres with silver edging.

Have only been on the car since the end of September, at which time they were completely refurbished by a professional re-sprayer, and were also fitted with brand new Federal Supersteel tyres, so were like completely brand new, I paid £340 for them which was in my opinion a bargain.

Since then I have been extremely careful with them, they have no kerb marks anywhere or scratches or chips, and Ive not done a huge amount of driving, Im not sure if they've even done 1000 miles yet.

I will sell these with the black Rover centre caps that came with them, and the black/silver MG centre caps I made myself.

Some pictures can be seen in the following threads:

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=322750

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=330871

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=334599

These suited my car perfectly as the silver on wheel and car matched up, but I think these would suit pretty much any car.

As said, these are ultra rare and the paintjob makes them even more so.

Obviously due to the time of year any deal will probably be done after Christmas and the New Year, and will be collection only from or near to Durham. Ill happily drive an agreeable distance to meet any buyer.

I will accept a swap + cash of ZR Hairpins only, providing they are in a decent condition also.

Or straight cash, in which case these are available for £280.

Thanks for looking.

WHEELS AVAILABLE FROM BOXING DAY ONWARDS

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All depends on the condition of the Hairpins matey!

I want to make some of the money back I paid for these, so Id not want brand spanking new Hairpins, just ones with minimal kerbing and decent tread.

£200 + average hairpins.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
All depends on the condition of the Hairpins matey!

I want to make some of the money back I paid for these, so Id not want brand spanking new Hairpins, just ones with minimal kerbing and decent tread.

£200 + average hairpins.
£200 + my wheels and a trip to Durham is too much man, I'm out -- Dragon's Den stylee -- good luck though.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
How come your selling Ken, tbh I wish Id have some steelies or hairpins with winter tires, as driving atm with alloys and federal is a right mission.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Fancy some ZS 11 Spokes?
PM'd!
yea mate, kinda know what you mean, ive been looking at new car, anything you have in mind?
Aww not more people leaving the MGR brand :(
Getting rid of the car mate, had enough of MGR problems!

No mate, see post 6, have to be Hairpins :)
Suck's that you're wanting a different car, suppose it will happen to all of us eventually. Good luck with the sale of the alloys, car and purchase of a new car mate!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks mate appreciate it.

A ZS180 is a slight possible so I may not be leaving the brand, Ill certainly not be leaving the forums :)

Oh and BUUUUUUUMP!!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
could someone do a photoshop of these wheels on my car please as i may be tempted after christmas if the funds are good and also if there still available! but yea could some please photshop kens wheels on my car, pics are in my gallery, thanks!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts