MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to too many other commitments and not enough time to drive I am slling my MGF. It's a '96 P reg'd 1.8VVC, details below:

1996 P reg MGF 1.8 VVC
British racing green with half leather interior.

MOT to May 2008.
Tax to Feb 2008.
40700 miles
MG Rover service history to 36k
Some old mot certificates to confirm mileage.
Very good tyres all round, including spare wheel.
Cam belts and water pump changed at 39098 miles (when I bought the car)
Suspension pumped to correct height.
Stainless grilles and side vents.
Clear indicator upgrade.
KH type splitter.
RAMair panel filter.
Windstop.
Tonneau cover.
Original hood protector.
Replaced rear screen (so no splits and good rear view)
Hood has been water proofed this year.
MG branded floor mats and mudflaps.
Alloy gearknob.
Pioneer CD/tuner with kenwood rear speakers.

The car breezed its MOT two weeks ago with just an advisory for rear brake disks needing replacement, I have a new set of EBC disks & pads which will be supplied with the car. I also have a pair of Osram +30% h1 bulbs and a spare oil filter which will be supplied with the car. (I did say I have not got the time to treat the car as it deserves which is why they still sit on a shelf in my garage).

The car is in very good all round condition, a few light scuffs to the bumpers and a very small blister on the front offside wing by the indicator, the usual wear to the drivers side piping and a slightly dull nearside front wing after the previous owner parked too close to a fence post and had the wing resprayed.

I am looking for offers in the region of £2750.

Can be seen in the .org gallery:

http://gallery.mg-rover.org/showphoto.php/photo/14829

Thanks for looking,
Nick.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks chaps,

I now have very mixed emotions, the car is now sold to a very nice chap from the Northampton area, I have mentioned .org several times to him so you never know, you might see the car again. As for me I will still be about and when I am in a position to do so will probably have another MGF/TF.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts