MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have the wonderful task of trying to make some space in the back, i noticed we have had a few of these steering wheels for a while so thought i would try some people on here. :)

The wheels are brand new, never fitted. They are black perforated leather grips with a wooden finish. These are genuine MG Rover items!

The normal asking price is approx. £150, but i am giving .org supporters a discount of 10%!!

Supporters of the website can now pick them up for £135.00 with £6.50 postage to the UK mainland. This is all inclusive of v.a.t.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Also in stock but in limited numbers i have the stepspeed wheels which are exactly the same but come with the gear change paddles. These are £10.00 dearer than the standard models.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
Supporters of the website can now pick them up for £135.00 with £6.50 postage to the UK mainland. This is all inclusive of v.a.t.
yay! I had a bargain then!

These also fit 200's/25's/Mini's with a bit of wheel or airbag chopping.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yay! I had a bargain then!

These also fit 200's/25's/Mini's with a bit of wheel or airbag chopping.
This much is true Emps, well spotted, i forgot to mention that! They actually are a dirct fit for the mini's, but the 200/25's have a slightly different shaped airbag :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts