MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am still looking for a BRG bonnet, seems they are pretty hard to come by...

Anyway just wondering, when I eventually find one, do you reckon it will fit in the boot of an Audi A4 estate? My mate seems to think it will fit in diagonally but I'm not so sure...

Cheers
Tom

PS if by any chance anyone has a BRG bonnet laying around please let me know!!!

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
There's one on ebay just now which has a hole in it. Bear in mind you will be fighting against me for any bonnet that turns up :lol::dddc:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's one on ebay just now which has a hole in it. Bear in mind you will be fighting against me for any bonnet that turns up :lol::dddc:
Yeah I noticed the one with the hole in it... think I might give that one a miss though I'm just looking for something to bolt straight on!

Right well the battle is on then Broon!!! :fishslap:

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
Yeah I noticed the one with the hole in it... think I might give that one a miss though I'm just looking for something to bolt straight on!

Right well the battle is on then Broon!!! :fishslap:
ok ;)

I am not bothered by holes etc, but i do have the disadvantage of living somehwere where no-one else on Ebay seems to live near, so unless they deliver or wait in to be collected, I am stumped :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts