MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 MG61.8 Turbo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,anybody out their that can maybe tell me where to start looking please.When i start my Mg6 1.8 turbo it bring on a tpms and a ebd and a traction control failure.Good it maybe be a blown fuse.
Thanks Kollie

·
Registered
36,560 Posts
TPMS Failure - not the same thing you would get if a tyre was underinflated, an orange light with a tyre in it?

If it were the same as an MG3:

Specifically on that the first thing to do on the pre-facelift MG3 which was on sale approximately the same time would be to check all the tyres, re-inflate any if necessary, and reset TPMS on the trip computer.

·
Registered
2013 MG61.8 Turbo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,thanks for the reply,i think my problem lies with the fact that i am having the wrong size tyres on the car.I am running 22545/17 and its suppose to be 215/50/17.Whem i disconnect the battery for a while then everything resets and its fine for the 1st 2km.It then reads the wrong wheel circumfrens and the brings up the traction control failure alarm together with the tpms failure alarm.The tpms dont work if the traction control is not working.It also uses the wheel circumfrens to detemine a flat tyre.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts