MG-Rover.org Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had this problem happen to me did the main beam lights stay on even when the key was out of the car and all locked up

Hi
My mg3 has same problem and was wondering if you managed to find out what problem was.

I have replaced light column switch but still not done anything, auto electrician says no faults anywhere but obviously there is as main high beam still go on automatically.

Thanks
Derek

·
Registered
rover_25
377 Posts
Hi
My mg3 has same problem and was wondering if you managed to find out what problem was.

I have replaced light column switch but still not done anything, auto electrician says no faults anywhere but obviously there is as main high beam still go on automatically.

Thanks
Derek
our 3 has a take me home feature where the lights stay on for 30 seconds after the car is locked

·
Registered
2 Posts
No definately not that as lights don't come on straight away and when they do they don't go off until battery is flat.

I have removed high beam relay switch and this at least allows me to use car although without high beam use, I tried swapping relays but its still doing same thing so not faulty relay.

I'm just going to sell car or trade against another car.

Thanks for your reply.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts