MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Radio has stopped working cannot find any radio stations, display reads Radio module dissconnection, is there a easy fix and is it covered under warranty

·
Registered
11,976 Posts
Do you mean on Dab or FM?
If on DAB the DAB module is probably gone kaput. I ahd issues with mine when I had it from the day I bought it at 3 years old and had to replace the DAB unit. It was made by connects 2 for SAIC. Under the bottom of centre console. Difficult to get to initially and replace but is doable. Bought a second hand one from a breakers to fox mine.

·
Registered
11,976 Posts
Oh just realise yours in a 2019 model so presumably facelift model so may be a different set up. Aerials often need replacing as well for DAB. Had to replace aerial on mine as well. But the setup in the facelift is the same as the ZS so not sure whether it is an external DAB unit like the pre facelift.

·
Registered
rover_25
377 Posts
its a 2019 car thats under warranty, why are you not taking it back to the dealer, its a common issue, happened to ours, we had to get a new radio, all covered under warranty

·
Registered
3 Posts
How do you scan for new digital channels? I can scan for fm/am but there seems to be no option for dab channels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts