MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my mg ZT-T in metallic trophy blue,2.5 v6 190bhp,it has done 61,000 miles at the moment and i use it daily for work,its Manual,Air conditioning, Alarm, Audio remote control, Central locking, Drivers airbag, Electric door mirrors. .

The car will have 12 months mot and will be serviced this week,keeping it fully serviced from new.It has also had 4 new tyres,the front 2 are avon zz3's(an excellent tyre).The cars disc pads have plenty of life in them yet also.In addition i am a non-smoker and clean this car in and out every week,i also change the oil in between services. I need not say anything about the engine bay as i think the pictures speak for for themselves.My mg came with a mechanical breakdown cover which expires this month,fortunatley it hasnt needed any work at all.It will be sold with an cd/mp3 player,and does have airconditioning.

This car is an absolute pleasure to drive,with a free revving engine and sports suspension,the combination provides both power and refinement.The luggage space is immense,especially when the seats are folded down,there is no trouble getting anything in this car. £4,500. ono

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my friend is selling his absolutley mint subaru impreza,and ive always wanted one(and can finally afford the insurance).so i would like a quick sale,which i think reflects in the price,so any good offers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.