·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
rover_75
6,031 Posts
You sure of that they look like half leather.

06 plate with 22k for less than £7k

Ive always wanted a Mustang but have never had the means.....

Expensive to run but what a car :)

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
You sure of that they look like half leather.
Nope, definitely vinyl trim with the 'Summit' seats. Non-SE V8s are surprisingly sparse with their equipment. It just seems daft to have those two extremesw of specification but nothing equivalent to the '+' spec on the fwd cars - maybe MGR wanted to lower the V8's access price point or just make the more expensive (and lavish) SE more attractive.

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. Looked good on the top gear clip. At that price and spec, with approx 20mpg and road tax of £475 I think I'll have to leave it. Although I note that group M cars later than Apr 10 with have tax of over double that at £1,030 p.a.! So maybe a bargain for someone...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wouldn't let the seats worry me.

Easy get them recovered with some "quality" leather.

The price is good on a car with 22,000 and it does look like an unmolested example.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Actually, what I meant was that for what I thought would have been a flagship V8 Turbonutterbarsdard that went like greased weasel poo, it looks a bit dull.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I would asbsolutely love one of these in black with alloys to match.

There's always a couple on eBay but their higher than the average ZT price point does make for a slow sale at times it seems.

It's more of an MG enthusiasts car than something for your average Joe IMO.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I would asbsolutely love one of these in black with alloys to match.

There's always a couple on eBay but their higher than the average ZT price point does make for a slow sale at times it seems.

It's more of an MG enthusiasts car than something for your average Joe IMO.

Defiantly an enthusiast car. Anything that thirsty is these days ^^

I remember the top gear review. Nothing about it was good on its own, but they had it up for a while the clio cup as a damn fun car for someone to own.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts