MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
The 18in Vortex do look good on the R75 V8 as an alternative to the 17in Star alloy. I'm not sure they would suit a ZT or ZT-T though.
Tom

·
Registered
19,006 Posts
i really liked the larger hairpins found on the 190s. If they were not 5 stud i woulda had a set for my ZR.

Those wheels suit the V8 though :)

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
The 18in Vortex do look good on the R75 V8 as an alternative to the 17in Star alloy. I'm not sure they would suit a ZT or ZT-T though.
Tom
I believe there are a couple of ZT 260's running around on these. I'm sure the V8 boys will know, particularly Keith ;)

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I believe there are a couple of ZT 260's running around on these. I'm sure the V8 boys will know, particularly Keith ;)
Yep they do look quite good on the ZT far better than the Apex wheels imho as I think Apexs are the worst set of wheels on the planet for looking god awful the first time they get scuffed!

The Blue car above belongs to Jules Bass and I think it is for sale for the right price as he seems a bit short of sales stock currently. Check his accessories page as well for some useful 75/ZT info

http://www.jma-cars.co.uk/jma/Cars.aspx

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Thats quite a hybrid between 75 V8 and ZT 260 isn't it. I'm on the fence as to whether I like it or not.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
The wood dash went in only recently (propor pre drive wood) and I think he has now bought a Black and Walnut Wheel from SMC as well.
Thing is it is so easy to do (and put back to original) and personally I detest the rough finish of the technical dash.
I have all the bits as well to do mine just have not decided which ZT to do yet!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
I'm not keen on the 'Sandpaper' Grey Technical dash either - its on my list to change, once I find a Black Oak doner car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts