MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
No dealers in the UK have one in stock.Currently on back order with no release dates. £404.27 + vat, sorry mate.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Any panel can be replaced ( within reason ) and a roof panel is not that difficult to do once the front and rear screens are out.

·
Registered
mg_zs
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bonnet flipped at 60mph on the motorway , and the mg grill hit the top of the roof at the aerial its in the garage just now (4 weeks) insurance is fixing it at a cost of 3K but garage cant find a roof panel so thought i would take matters into my own hands and try to find one

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Kinell that was a shorts need replacing incident !! Sorry cant be of much more help.You really dont it filling with a bucket of clag so your kinda stuck atm.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Touch something wooden mate and cross your fingers.
Look at it another way 60mph with the bonnet up is a life changing moment.Luckily you are ok and its only a car after all.

·
Registered
mg_zs
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very true , could have been a lot worse , life changing is one word for it totally sh*****g your yourself is more like it need to change your pants after that trust me

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
thanks anyway just hope they dont change there mind and write it off now only had it a day
You only had it a day and the bonnet came up at speed? Where did you buy it from - surely there would be some comeback if it was from a dealer. It's a common issue on Alfa 156s and Clios, but I have never heard of it happening to a ZS. Would suggest to me that the seller left the bonnet on the latch.

·
Registered
mg_zs
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
private sale so really no come back ,hpi checked the car all ok should have got the rac or aa to look at it but you live and learn

1 - 20 of 20 Posts