MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Last week my car was hit overnight and I require a new drivers side front wing. I've now spent 5 days searching for this without any luck. All are out of stock.

Has anyone else had this problem? Could anyone point me in the right direction on where I could get one of these?

I've also seen that someone has used a rover 45 front wing for their ZS would this be an option for me? I have an 04 plate which I understand is a slightly different model than the earlier ones.

I've also been trying to find companies that do patented/replica body parts to keep the cost down (it's gonna cost £330 before body part to get fixed!) but can't find any at all. Does anyone know of companies that sell patented body parts for the ZS/45?

Any help would be greatly appriecated!

Thanks
MJ

·
Registered
196 Posts
oi oi

Hold on mate im haveing the mk2 front wings put on my motor soon they are being / should have been sprayed as we speak just waiting for a dte for him to put them on so i will have 2 front wings if you want one or both , once the kit is finished ill have a front and rear bumpers front lights i have a clock replacement as i fitted a trafficmaster and soon rear boot lid and front grill.
depending how long the geezer takes to fit it ill put aside for you , send me a message if ur intrested.

download

·
Registered
28,089 Posts
theres been a chap in grimsby with one on ebay for the last couple of weeks he`s havin a job shiftin it , cant remember which side it is though

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Master Yoda said:
There are Panel Shortages MAJOR problems which X part are denying But there are

Good luck in your search
Yep, especially (of course) the bits which always get damaged - Bumpers (front and rear) and wings.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MG ZS 120+ said:
oi oi

Hold on mate im haveing the mk2 front wings put on my motor soon they are being / should have been sprayed as we speak just waiting for a dte for him to put them on so i will have 2 front wings if you want one or both , once the kit is finished ill have a front and rear bumpers front lights i have a clock replacement as i fitted a trafficmaster and soon rear boot lid and front grill.
depending how long the geezer takes to fit it ill put aside for you , send me a message if ur intrested.

download
Hi,

about this mk1 and mk2 design. I'm not sure the parts you have are the same as mine. What's the difference between the mk1 and 2? I assume its visual (sorry not much into modding my car yet), how can I make sure that I need the mk1 wing? I have an 04 plate if that helps?

If anyone can help with this I'd apprieciate it ;)

DrJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts