MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this website. I ordered an MG ZS Exclusive with 1.5 engine back in April. I was told at the time that my car would be due to come by August. I did give my dealer a ring, and he said he was now unsure when it will come in. This is very disappointing. He said it was due to a shortage of chips and also coz of the war in Ukraine which provide parts too. Is there anybody else waiting so long

·
Registered
2 Posts
i ordered mine february 14th, originally told delivery would be june, then it was pushed back to july, then august. was told i might as well wait till september to get new plate. now my delivery date has gone off the system and saying tbc. so yes i too have been waiting a long time :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh that is bad. Been waiting a lot longer than me. Let's hope we won't have too much longer to wait. I'm going to ring my dealer next week to see if there is any news. I'll keep you updated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I rung my dealer today. He had no idea when my MG ZS Exclusive car will be arriving, but thinks it will be another 6 to 8 weeks. Fingers crossed it won't be any longer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know. It was the same for me. And had to pay £400 on top for 4 new tyres. So annoying. All this extra expense we don't need especially while all our bills are going up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts