MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
234 Posts
Had a quick look at one of these yesterday.
I don't know what it's like to drive, didn't get that far before I was put off. This is not what a £25K+ car should look like. The interior is awful and I have never seen such rubbish plastic e.g. the charging socket cover since..........ever!
Sorry MG.

·
Registered
rover_45
160 Posts
It's got rave reviews from all the major motor magazines who all rated it 4 stars, so i presume you are just another MG hater. Almost everyone who has had a test drive have placed an ordered for one, so take your blinkers off and give it a fair go.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's comparable to other EV cars out there

The EV version is based on the petrol versions so that gies you a rough idea of what the target market is but the batteries and electric motor are what makes the car more expensive so unless you would like to go for something like a VW E-Up or a Seat Mii then the car at his price can't be beaten.

https://ev-database.uk/

Cheers..

·
Registered
mg_tf
234 Posts
It's got rave reviews from all the major motor magazines who all rated it 4 stars, so i presume you are just another MG hater. Almost everyone who has had a test drive have placed an ordered for one, so take your blinkers off and give it a fair go.
No, I am not an MG hater, they just don't make anything at present that I would like to own. I wish they did. I will not be told by motor magazines, or any kind of review, what I must like. As for driving I am sure it drives as well as most the current crop of euroshoppers. You like it you buy it, it's not for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts