MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

Ive just bought a ZS but the clock bulb has blown, does anyone know how to romove the clock so i can change it? it looks a right ba****d!!

cheers,

Ivan!

·
Registered
196 Posts
you are in luck my old bean i changed one the other week to the traffic master , on the console there is 2 screws eather side take them out under the hand brake leaver there is a small square shaped piece of plastic lift it out and undo the 2 screws / bolts , take out your cd player and case the cdplayer slots into and there is another 2 screws to remove , were the holes are poke your fingers through and push the hazzard light switch towards you so it comes out and do the same the other side as there is screws behind them undo them and the console should come out above the clock there is a metal piece held in with a few screws take it off then undo the screws to the clock and replace, to put the console back just reverse the way you opend it .

hope it helps

download dave ESQ

·
Registered
mg_zs
55 Posts
I'm sure I heard of someone changing the bulb through the radio aperture, once they'd removed the mounting frame - it might save you a bit of hassle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts