MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
cityrover
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at what options there are to fit a Bike Carrier to a 2019 MG ZS. Google is failing me as everything I see seems to be old model.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
MG Motor UK website

I would have thought that the MG Motor UK website would have been a good starting point:

https://mg.co.uk/owners/accessories/?accessorycar=mg-zs-accessories&accessorytype=touring-storage

ROOF CYCLE CARRIER

Take your adventure off road and take your bike with you. (Cross bars must be purchased seperately. Bike not included).

£192.00

TOWBAR CYCLE CARRIER

Cycle carrier designed to fit our towbar. (Towbar must be purchased seperately)

£131.99

TOWBAR CYCLE CARRIER WITH ELECTRICS

Cycle carrier designed to fit our towbar complete with light bar. (Towbar must be purchased seperately)

£359.99

Cheers..

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've seen a ZS on the m25 with a tailgate mounted one but I don't think they are approved. I'd like a towbar mounted one but no towbar is approved for the ZS ev. I'll still fit one if someone can confirm the witter tow bar is compatible with the ZS ev!

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are loads of aluminium bars on ebay for £30. Are they any good, they look the same as the Aldi ones? I might just take a punt. I won't be buying cheap bike mounts though, I think the design and quality of them are a bit more critical. I like the look of Atera giro af+.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts