MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Just spent a good couple of hours sprucing the MG up and to my horror I noticed that my side skirt and sill finishers have gone!!!! Looks like they have been ripped off the driver side and so now as well as everything else thats gone wrong with the car in the last 2 months, this just adds to the list...

Its a ZR120+ 2003 "53" in yellow, anyone know where I can buy a good side skirt/sculpted side sill finisher??? Tried e-bay and not getting anywhere on the MG sites....Also need it fitted as the critter that has ripped it off hasnt done a great job and have left a bolt in each side...

Hope someone can help...It dont look the same car without the bits...

Thanks
Lou

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ThumpJunkie said:
It took you a "couple of hours" to notice they were missing? :err:

Gutted to hear that though :( Probably your best bet would be to post up in the "Wanted" sections of this site and www.themgzr.co.uk.

Best of luck :)
Nah I noticed within 5mins...just took me a couple of hrs to spruce the car up good and proper...:)

Thanks for the link...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ashy said:
Thanks Ashy

The blue one, I saw earlier and am currently watching it on e-bay...Didnt see the others tho...will have a closer look at those in a bit...

Cheers again...

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
MGzr13 said:
Thanks Ashy

The blue one, I saw earlier and am currently watching it on e-bay...Didnt see the others tho...will have a closer look at those in a bit...

Cheers again...
Offer the man a buy it now price. You never know he might take you up on it. No bidders as yet.

·
Registered
mg_zr
258 Posts
I'll have a pair of trophy yellow sideskirts coming off next week, but don't really wanna split them. Would you be interested in them both:evil:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fordie2 said:
I'll have a pair of trophy yellow sideskirts coming off next week, but don't really wanna split them. Would you be interested in them both:evil:
Only just seen your reply...and Yes I would be interested...have PM'd you..

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts