MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after stripping some mods of my rover 25 mk1, because I am preparing to sell it, I have some of my mods up for sale.

Lexus Lights which I fly eyed when i first got them because I didnt like the clear shiny look they had. Fly eye stuff can be removed with some liquid you can buy from fly eye.
They are 100% legal aswell so don't worrie about that. They are LED and both work fine. £50

Original MG ZR Leather Gear Knob, Twist type (great condition) (SOLD)

Real Carbon Fiber effect dash strip off Rover GTI. All 3 rear clips too. (not the standard crappy fake carbon in most ZR's) £20

Carbon fiber effect centre dash insert £10

Green Cotton Cone Air Induction. I have covered around 2500 miles with it. You can either buy extra tubing to sit it or just strap it straight onto the engine like I did. Some say this is the best cone filter for the 1.4L engines. £20

Rover 25 Original radio, needs decoding and missing a button. £5

Meshed Rover 25 front Grill (SOLD)

Some items may cost more to post than others and if so I will ask for some money towards postage.

Hope you like what you see,
Rowley

·
Registered
rover_25
327 Posts
so wish this was posted a couple of days ago would have snatched them led technos right off ya hands lol would you want to swap them for silver technos by anychance :D

Or my standard 25 lights and 20 quid lol

·
Registered
mg_zr
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha sorry i have only just bought a new car ad bought all the mods I need. Nothing wrong with you having 2 sets of lights tho ;)

tom

·
Registered
rover_25
327 Posts
Haha i no mate would love to but then would technically own 4 sets what about a stereo i have this one in mint condition just needs the leads at the back lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
mg_zr
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just installed a brand new kenwood haha sorry. This is a big story of to late! hahaha

·
Registered
mg_zr
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh its a screw on one mate if you want it? :)

and just picked up a tidy MG ZR 2.0L Diesel, facelift :)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Hi mate,
No rush but has the grille been sent?
I'm away for a few days and hoping it will arrive soon. It's missing all it's teeth as the kids keep nicking them!!!

·
Registered
mg_zr
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi mate, yeh posted it friday so should be there soon :)

hopefully they wont be able to remove mesh grills hahah :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts