MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mk2 mg zr105 on an 05 plate and would like some rear bumper extentions (see pic below), which came as standard on the 160 & + models or as an upgrade on other models, but cant find anyone who sells them. Have spent months looking on ebay and google searches, but still no joy. Can anybody help. Thanks.:(

mgzrrearsection_edited.jpg

·
Registered
mg_zs
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stuck on with mastick and self tapers i think. should be easy to get off. Just found one on ebay but only passenger side, been looking in scrapies. none found yet.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Mine has them on the back, I think they're called 'rear diffusers'. The ZR Trophy came with them on. I think they really finish the mk2 off and gives a lowered impression. I would recommend side skirts too as the rear diffusers have the same design so it really finishes the back and sides off like on my car...

http://forums.mg-rover.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=31881&d=1177625553

I am sure I saw some on ebay the other day.

·
Registered
264 Posts
http://www.mgr-service.com/new_page_2.htm

A guy replied to one of my threads before saying he sold rear diffusers here. I may be wrong calling them diffusers, diffusers may be the big black add on along the bottom of the back bumper apparently on the ZR-X but I still think diffuser is the correct word for that you're on about. Could try emailing them.

·
Registered
mg_zs
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers mate ill try emailing them to see what theyve got. the rear difuser is the black part on the back of the mg-zrx. i had a look in my original brochure they are called rear bumper extentions. Ive got m3 style side skirts (see pic) Just need extentions to finish off, along with the lowering springs im fitting soon.

black250207_edited.jpg

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,244 Posts
Have u tried xpart.co.uk or brown and gammons or brown bros. They all source genuine parts. B&G's quoted me 180.00 for side skirts match painted for my ZR MK2 try them.

·
Registered
24,543 Posts
Stuck on with mastick and self tapers i think. should be easy to get off. Just found one on ebay but only passenger side, been looking in scrapies. none found yet.
There is one bolt and double sided sticky pad to fit these.

Have you got an ebay link to the passenger side one ?

·
Registered
mg_zs
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I havent got the link for the ebay one but the item no:- 130112960931. Just write that in the search and the item will come up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts