MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, these photos are for people that i have spoke to about selling my car, i figured this ws the easyest way of getting images on.
Anyway if anyone would like info on the car please PM me
cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry this was just up for pics but, as you asked.

MG ZR TD+ 03 reg with just over 59k on the clock,
Its the plus model so has electric windows, fogs, electric sunroof, full MG body kit and 17" alloys
Has tax and MOT.
Just had new timing belt and power steering belt.
Servicing done by myself after 25k ( basically when rover went plop)
Brand new full set of 215/40/17 yokohoma parada spec2 tyres.
New larger calipers to take the vented front discs.(plus new discs and pads about 4 month ago)

Externally good condition, as would would expect has a few stone chips around the front end, also has a scratch on front bumper next to the offside wheel arch,(pictured). ( Can be fixed if i have a buyer)

Over a year ago i reversed into a ballard ( them damn things just jump out behind you). This howver was done at a bot snail pace, quite literally so only a crease in the bumpe was the outcome, this has sinse been repaired.

Iternally imaculate apart from a 4 inch split in the drivers seat on the bolster, however it is not on the edge so its NOT getting rubbed all the time, it snext to the cloth, this however i can get repaired.

As for modifications It had a full stainless straight through system put on about 5-6 months ago when the old one decided to drop off.
This yet again can be replased i i have a buyer. Although all the guys on the Diesel part of the forum, will tell you its one of the best things to do to rover diesel. So i will leave it up to you.

As for price i am looking at £4700 but am open to resonable offers.
Remember this is NO petrol so, 59k on a diesel in nothing, therefore its valued more than its petrol sisters.

Please feel free to ask any questions and i will answer them to the best of my knowledge

cheers

·
Registered
10,203 Posts
Cracking looking motor. XPG with the full styling kit is easily one of the best ZR combos.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you'l find its bang on the money for a car of that age with the millage.
Just because MG/Rover are know more dont mean there cars are worthless.

I am open to offers though

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,240 Posts
You'll have no trouble selling it then.... I sold mine on the forums.... but not for a price that high (although mine was 2002 diesel).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts