MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MG-ZR 3 door Matrix Seats - Ex condition £130

I have a full set of the blue/yellow Matrix front and rear (half leather look) sports seats from a 3 door ZR. Obviously will fit R25/200 bubbles and will also drop into five door models as well.

May fit other 200's as well but I don't have that info for certain.

Less than a year old, from a non smoked in 04 car and in mint condition. No scratches, no dirt, no rips, no dodgy clips etc.

There a couple of grey plastic trims missing from the bottom recline mechanism on the front seats, but these are only 2.70 each from MGR and I have a couple on order already.

Gonna need collecting from South Yorkshire area, M1/A1 corridor, but I could maybe meet someone part way for a couple of beer vouchers.

£130 collected, please ............Way too bulky to send.

PM if you are interested please 'cos the thread post notifications don't seem to be working properly.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
ya reckon mike! I wish I got mine for that price, and if I had another car to put em in, i would be snapping his arm off! I travelled over 300 miles for mine and prob payed too much!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of front seats as requested: The front seats have the pre-tensioners attached and the rear has the middle seatbelt attached. The rear is the 60/40 split type.

Passenger front seat

Drivers Seat

Drivers Seat - side view

Any more info needed - please ask

1 - 6 of 6 Posts