Normal 160 refinements
Pioneer CD + 6 disk Multi play
FSH
½ leather
17” straights alloys
De-locked
2 owners from new
Cat 1 alarm system
Was stolen/recovered (no body damage, just glass and interior now fully restored)

A1 condition

£6500 ono PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £5,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact No (07966) 469381 , ask for Colin
West Midlands Area

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just to clarify,

The previous owner had the car stolen,( it didn't have a Cat1 alarm at that time) and it was then recovered after the insurance company had paid out. My uncle brought the car over a year a go from a salvage company and re-fitted the stolen parts (glass, seats, wheels, carpet). There was no body damage and, as far as we know, the car was never driven by the theives. I have driven this car and ther are no faults.

The car is recorded as being stolen/recovered - that means a history check (HPi) will show up as being stolen/recovered in the past.

The car is in mint condition, look at the mileage, but as it has a "history" then the price is reduced accordingly.

My uncle (51 years old) has kept the car a year but now decided to change it for something different.

It is a very nice car at a very good price and if you don't mind the history then it is a bargain.

Phone him for further details if you are seriously interested.

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,240 Posts
Yep.... hehe...

No, i've not asked everyone, but I've found 80% of people selling cars on here don't find a buyer.... just trying to be helpful (and it keeps the thread at the top...

·
Registered
579 Posts
I had the unfortunate experience of my ZR 105 getting nicked and I also found out how it was done, just made me very angry at how it was designed, may aswell have left mine unlocked with a sign saying "Free Car". I plan on getting another 105 next summer. Anyone know how much they're likely to be for a 2002/2003 model (cat1 Model)?

Cheers,

Phil

·
Registered
126 Posts
only trouble with the zr160 is the insurance premiums that come with em.... thats why a lot of em are stuck on rover forecourts....i wanted 1 but just couldnt justify the insurance cost....other than that it looks a stunner....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.