MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Rover Metro 1.1
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an MG TF I bought as a parts donor for my kit car project its a silver 05 TF with ABS, soft top, nice trim, wind deflector, good panels and body all in good order car actually still has MoT, I don't think theres any rust in the body so could be a useful shell for someone to build a trackday car or put back on the road if you have a rot bucket ar accident damaged donor.

The parts that I'm keeping are complete front and rear subframes suspension and steering rack, engine gearbox shafts wheels and brakes, gear linkage and handbrake, radiator.

I'm located near Frome in Somerset.

·
Registered
91 Rover Metro 1.1
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is pretty much stripped down now so items that are available and already removed from car now are:

Electric power steering column complete with motor £30

Lockset (Ignition, drivers door, boot, fuel cap,1x key) £20

Pair of seats (driver has been stitched but useable passengers is mint) £30

Rear speakers £10

1.6 inlet manifold and injectors (plastic type actualy have 2 or 3 of these with other spares I've picked up) £20

1.6 Mems3 head and cams 76k miles (should fit any 1.4 1.6 or 1.8 except 135 or VVC) £50

Exhaust back box £30

Cat with lambda £20

Head lights and rear lights £20 per pair £30 the lot

Electric window motors and mechs £10 each

Door glass £10 each

Air bag £15

Interior trim panels in tan colour.

Wings, Bonnet, Doors, Bootlid all silver.

Electric mirrors (silver) £10 each £15 the pair.

Cash on collection, PM me for more details

·
Registered
mg_tf
1 Posts
I have an MG TF I bought as a parts donor for my kit car project its a silver 05 TF with ABS, soft top, nice trim, wind deflector, good panels and body all in good order car actually still has MoT, I don't think theres any rust in the body so could be a useful shell for someone to build a trackday car or put back on the road if you have a rot bucket ar accident damaged donor.

The parts that I'm keeping are complete front and rear subframes suspension and steering rack, engine gearbox shafts wheels and brakes, gear linkage and handbrake, radiator.

I'm located near Frome in Somerset.
Hello, I know it's been a while since you posted this post but are the head lights still available. if they are are the lens in very good condition without scratches or the crazing that they are prone too. I am not really concerned about the condition of the rest of the light as long as the lens are in v good condition.
Kind regards Pete.

·
Registered
91 Rover Metro 1.1
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Pete, yes the lights are still available I'll check the lens condition tomorrow night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts