MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sad I know but I was watching the soap awards last night and they had an old clip of when Dev was going out with that Psycho Lawyer type woman, it had the clip of her driving like a maniac scaring the poo out of Dev. It was a bright red MGTF, reg AE something. Wonder if it's still about?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Paula, I've changed the title/text to TF. So do you reckon they would just write it off? Expensive prop....

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
Yes i would think so, it was a big dramatic crash/exit plot for mad bint and you could see that they used a stunt person so i would say that it didnt live to tell the tale!! :(

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Prob same car then?

Just been thinking. If they have the car as a prop, presumably they don't have to insure it (i.e. when they film it's on private land/or when in public the road is closed for filming). So they just scrap the car and get no money back? Cos if it was insured and they crashed into a skip on purpose then surely insurance wouldn't pay out anyway?? Remembering back to all those mini coopers they trashed in the original italian job (would be worth a mint now, even as scrap!!)

·
Registered
273 Posts
funkyplates said:
Sad I know but I was watching the soap awards last night and they had an old clip of when Dev was going out with that Psycho Lawyer type woman, it had the clip of her driving like a maniac scaring the poo out of Dev. It was a bright red MGTF, reg AE something. Wonder if it's still about?
That TF actually belonged to a mate from work before Corrie bought it from him, he was looking to sell it a few months before and apparently got a good price. Don't know if they told him what was planned for it though when they took it off his hands!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts