MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just this afternoon i was tootling along the motorway and i was overtaken by a smart Trophy blue MG ZS, nothing unusual there except it had a taxi company sign on the roof :wtf:

·
Registered
mg_zt
278 Posts
stweedie said:
Just this afternoon i was tootling along the motorway and i was overtaken by a smart Trophy blue MG ZS, nothing unusual there except it had a taxi company sign on the roof :wtf:
they are starting to use new shape ZTs round here, seen a couple in amongst all the Octavias and Avenises.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
There's always been a facelift Rover 45 Saloon being used as a Taxi in Stafford.

It actually looks quite nice in white... :err:

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
stweedie said:
Yes, I've seen a facelifted ZS Saloon taxi at Aldergrove a few times, but when I spoke with some of the guys from the International Airport Taxi Company, they knew nothing about it so evidently not one of theirs.... albeit one of theit guys does run a top of the range Jaguar XJ Petrol Saloon, which must be one of the most unusual taxis around.

Alebit, with a minimum fare of a tenner, I'm sure he can well afford it ;)

Regards

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts