MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Well, the TF500 went for £16,000 + VAT + 10%, so it doesn't look like he's actually making *that* much on it.

Whether anyone buys it is another matter.

:sad2:
So that's who got the Bonnyville car.

Its sad actually that so many cars went to them and not enthusiasts who will actually apprecaite them. The Bonneyville ZTT should have gone to a musem, not some money grabbing car salesman. :guns:

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
390 Posts
Prince Edwards official car is for sale on that site - a Rover 75 Connoisseur LWB. No doubt replaced by an Audi...

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Well, to be fair Prince Edward has normally been seen driving English built cars, so it is probably more likely he's got a Jaguar or Landie now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
sopwithuk said:
Prince Edwards official car is for sale on that site - a Rover 75 Connoisseur LWB. No doubt replaced by an Audi...
A mighty fine car, I would buy it but they seem to have removed the bullet proof glass, side winder missiles and flame throwers from under the bonnet! Ignore me, must have watched too many James Bond films.

Joking aside, I wonder how much value is added to a used car when there is a well known name as a previous keeper on the logbook?

There was recently a R75 in white listed on E bay that had been owned by a famous BBC presenter, although the add did not say who. It seemed to be priced a bit on the high side.

Has anybody else out there got a R75 / ZT with an interesting history?

Rob

·
Registered
rover_75
209 Posts
ROB75 said:
A mighty fine car, I would buy it but they seem to have removed the bullet proof glass, side winder missiles and flame throwers from under the bonnet! Ignore me, must have watched too many James Bond films.

Joking aside, I wonder how much value is added to a used car when there is a well known name as a previous keeper on the logbook?

There was recently a R75 in white listed on E bay that had been owned by a famous BBC presenter, although the add did not say who. It seemed to be priced a bit on the high side.

Has anybody else out there got a R75 / ZT with an interesting history?

Rob
My Rover 75 is Prince Edwards wifes old car which was lent by Rover when she was working with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts