MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now that got your attention, and of course I dont mean it, I LOVE MGs and Rovers. Anyway

Please can everyone possible make it to Longbridge on Monday, go onto the X Power forum they are organising it and before all you pessimists say wahts the point well the popint is standing and being counted as being somebody who cares, not only for MG Rover but also Great Britain, well Britain, but together we can make it GREAT again

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Its already be posted.. we will talk to XPF and together will do whatever we can...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
HI Steve I just checked XPF and there is no mention of anything happening? And what do you think of my convoy idea? is it worth storming the Capital in thousands of MGR's I know it would cause havoc but thats what we need to do all of this nicey nicey attitude has got us nowhere!!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
MGsales said:
HI Steve I just checked XPF and there is no mention of anything happening? And what do you think of my convoy idea? is it worth storming the Capital in thousands of MGR's I know it would cause havoc but thats what we need to do all of this nicey nicey attitude has got us nowhere!!
Or even better storm Windsor on Saturday and muck up the Royal Wedding!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts