MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We supply MG & Rover Codes Instantly On Our Simple & Secure Website

http://mg-rover-radio-codes.com

We can supply the Radio Code via serial number or the VIN number of your vehicle from only £7.50, we also supply the Radio Release Keys if you need to remove the stereo.

We can also supply the EKA CODE & Ignition Code for the vehicle too.

We accept Debit & Credit Cards and Paypal.

We offer telephone support which is FREE - 0800 756 9491 (9am - 11pm) Everyday and of course email support.

For 10% discount be sure to enter mg-rover.org in the trade account section of the checkout.

TRADE ACCOUNTS ARE WELCOMED SUBJECT TO TERMS...............

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eka code

Excellent, got my EKA code, good price too even though I forgot to get my 10% off :)

Si:)

Thank you for your feedback, I hope our service was easy to use and of course if there is anything we can improve our ears are open...

As you forgot your 10% discount I am prepared to offer you 20% of any future order, obviously the EKA code is stored in our OFFLINE database and is FREE for you to retrieve in the future if you lose it..

PM me or email us if you ever need to purchase a radio code or you can pass on this 20% to a freind..

Regards
Jon:)

·
Registered
12,373 Posts
As you forgot your 10% discount I am prepared to offer you 20% of any future order, obviously the EKA code is stored in our OFFLINE database and is FREE for you to retrieve in the future if you lose it..

PM me or email us if you ever need to purchase a radio code or you can pass on this 20% to a freind..
Most kind Jon, thank you :)

Si:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts