MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys & gals,

Just thought it would be nice to start a new thread, I would like to see some pictures of our cars, any MG.
Also I would like some Ideas for a uplift to my paintwork for my TF, not so much a change of colour but decals, I am thinking of MG decals, strips, checker flag maybe.
Mine is Royal Blue, its a great colour, has the chrome door handles, It looks really nice, with 16" alloys and AP Racing 4 Pot Callipers.
Maybe I should leave it alone, What do you think!
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Registered
2002 MG TF VE51FTF
MG decals in white might look good but I think you have to be careful not to overdo it, if your any good with a PC and photo editing/DTP software take some photos of the car and experiment it might save a costly mistake.
As to what other people think, its your car to do with as you see fit, I think if you do it with vinyl it can be undone anyway but stand to be corrected on this.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MG decals in white might look good but I think you have to be careful not to overdo it, if your any good with a PC and photo editing/DTP software take some photos of the car and experiment it might save a costly mistake.
As to what other people think, its your car to do with as you see fit, I think if you do it with vinyl it can be undone anyway but stand to be corrected on this.
That's what I am afraid of, its so easy to ruin the look of the car, and it would be a waste, I was hoping someone might have a similar TF to mine in Royal Blue I could get Ideas from, I had thought silver but white might be the way to go to, not great with PC, thank you for your thoughts.

Registered
97 BRG MGF. 2009 SKODA SUPERB.
Hi guys & gals,

Just thought it would be nice to start a new thread, I would like to see some pictures of our cars, any MG.
Also I would like some Ideas for a uplift to my paintwork for my TF, not so much a change of colour but decals, I am thinking of MG decals, strips, checker flag maybe.
Mine is Royal Blue, its a great colour, has the chrome door handles, It looks really nice, with 16" alloys and AP Racing 4 Pot Callipers.
Maybe I should leave it alone, What do you think!
View attachment 138008
Just leave it alone.

Registered
Nothing worse than a 'Barry'd up' F or TF; if you want to see how bad your car may look have a gander at some of the truly awful and embarrassing examples on the FB pages......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts