MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello, im matt, if u haddnt guessed, and have been reading some of the posts on here for a while. (well a few days).

I never paid much attention to the MG zr/zs when they came out, (well i was only 12), but have recently taken some intrest in them. My step dad had bought one recently, a bright yellow MG ZS 1.8. As you`d expect, as an 18 year old car nut, the big spoiler, big wheels, and dark windows all attracted my attention. After borrowing the keys from him, i took it for a quick spin. Basicly, since then, im considering one as my next motor.

Plenty of questions, but one main one for now, nice site, but why no "pictures" or show and tell type section? or have i just missed it somewhere?

look forward to speakin to ya all.
Matt

·
In the Garage
MG TF
33,185 Posts
Welcome to .ORG :)

Being 18 I would check how much your insurance will be, I suspect it will be stupidly high.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tell me about it. Im currently paying £1700 TPFT on a 1.2 8v punto. Although when im 19, with a years no claims, ill be looking at £1100ish on a 1.6 zs, maybe a little bit more for the 1.6 zr. Although im still looking into 1.4 and 2.0td insurance prices. This year, my car cost the same as my insurance.

Matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol: You could say its a love it or hate it colour. Personally, i quite like the yellow, especially with dark windows. Although iv noticed when lookin, there arnt many about.

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts