MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Ahh, you should've got the 2006 Sniff Petrol calendar Steve C sorted out, to raise money for my herceptin treatment.. it had all these in. Funny as.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I had to drive one of those for three whole months! My knob nearly fell off. Luckily I have Bob back now and have spent the whole week topless.

*waits for the F/TF insults to start flying*

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Rather a chav than a grandad! :dddc:

And infact no one has really called it a chav car (which it isn't) shot yourself in the foot there son :lol:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I had to drive one of those for three whole months! My knob nearly fell off. Luckily I have Bob back now and have spent the whole week topless.

lol bob must be your car with the topless comment, but thought you'd named your knob bob then & remembered how kryten's knob ran off in red dwarf & just imaged you waiting at home patiently for him to return *awww*

anyway........

·
Registered
13,101 Posts

unlike you i dont need to drive a big car in order to make my knob look bigger :dddc:

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
lol bob must be your car with the topless comment, but thought you'd named your knob bob then & remembered how kryten's knob ran off in red dwarf & just imaged you waiting at home patiently for him to return *awww*

anyway........

Class!!! I love Red Dwarf!!

As for big car - err I don't think Bob is that big, but at least going home to North Yorks, I could go up the hill towards Sheffield on the M1 without having to change into third to stay at 70mph!

(my yaris only had a chainsaw engine)

Iain

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
Class!!! I love Red Dwarf!!

As for big car - err I don't think Bob is that big, but at least going home to North Yorks, I could go up the hill towards Sheffield on the M1 without having to change into third to stay at 70mph!

(my yaris only had a chainsaw engine)

Iain
thats funny cause it wont do 70mph in 3rd :dunno:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts