MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone make a meet tomorrow? Really really need to see some rover owners now. I'm absolutly devisated.

Anyone want to meet in Longbridge tomorrow?

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its the princess's 30th birthday, so a big doo at gaydon. However, I feel spirits will be very low :(

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
red_rover said:
Its the princess's 30th birthday, so a big doo at gaydon. However, I feel spirits will be very low :(

And that's why we should go. polish up the Rover and meet up for a chat, moan about govt/phoenix four/ media (you choose) and enjoy the cars.

No point in stopping in and being morose. Let's go to Gaydon and be morose together ;)

Hope to see you there. rr can you post a link to the thread with the details on?

ta

Mike

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
I'm suprised no forum members haven't been seen hanging around Q gate!

What about hanging a website url on the fence? :err:

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Sound idea Major !

Longbridge is only 40 odd minutes from Gaydon. Forum members could meet at Gaydon on Sunday and then go onto Longbridge later for a drive by.

So who has a banner, or more likely who can make us one? We'll leave it somewhere v. obvious.

Come on red rover-rally the troops! :)

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
Major Ingram said:
I'm suprised no forum members haven't been seen hanging around Q gate!

What about hanging a website url on the fence? :err:
I've PM'ed SC about a simlar idea - need to knock up a car flag with some sombre words on methinks.... :idea:

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here yuou go lads Meet

Mike, tI'll give the 75 the best polish ever, but I won't be dissing the P4. Without them, I wouldn't have a 75.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
OK, need to show support, contemplating a drive ABZ/LB on Monday, (on a sick note!!), unfortunately some major subsea projects at the mo, and work needs me, however those 6000 need me more.

Anyone any proposals for local area meets under the MG-rover.org banner?

CAM

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cam, Sticky at the top, Longbridge gathering. All the stuff is in there mate :)#

And good call - MG Rover certainly need you :) You should be well proud :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts