MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :)

The bumper was expensive something like £400 over two years ago. Motobuild do it for half that now.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Now ive never been a big fan of that front bumper but it looks stunning on your Zed :D

Very nice colour too :) What suspension have you got on there and what is it dropped by?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Nice car, good looking and nice and clean, wish i could get me ZS that clean, but the roads round here are terrible.

Is the front passenger seat lower than the drivers?

·
Registered
173 Posts
nice man really nice, loving the colour coded calipers. where did you get that front bumper from seen quite a few of them about sorta evo V-ish

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice man really nice, loving the colour coded calipers. where did you get that front bumper from seen quite a few of them about sorta evo V-ish
Thanks :). I got my bumper from MGR it's an original sport and racing one. The ones popping up now are copies by motobuild.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
I did offer thumpjunkie some money for his bumper when MGR went bump to make replicas, shame moto bodge got there first :(

·
Registered
9,317 Posts

seeing all these lovely le-mans green cars brought back memories of my very first brand new 105+ i bought in 2002, seeing those pic's has bought a lump to my throat, wow what a colour.

·
Registered
105 Posts
wow loving that xpower so whats under the hood to make it that or is it a standard 105/120/160 with the body kit and xpower additions ? lokking sweet tho i must say heres my black beauty ;)

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
seeing all these lovely le-mans green cars brought back memories of my very first brand new 105+ i bought in 2002, seeing those pic's has bought a lump to my throat, wow what a colour.
I totaly agree with you dell it is a lovely (and quite rare) colour. Looks fantastic in direct sunlight :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts