MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, i've just purchased a turbo engine and all running gear which was fitted in a 200 bubble, the lad had it re built, new turbo, chipped and cammed, samco hoses, aftermarket intercooler the lot!, he'd had it in his car for 3 weeks and wiped out the rear end. I seen it advertised and it was perfect, so i had it! i got all the bigger brakes, s/s exhaust too off it! Obviously there are a few things i have to get, but its pretty much all there. Hope some of you guys will be able to help me on the way! thanks! ;) I'll put a few pics up for you too!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here is the car in its Humble life form! Im gonna keep it very street sleeperish!it'll have a few one off personal and individual mod's which will just make it look just a little different! ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry peeps for the size of the pics, but i cant seem to make them any smaller! i'll give you a step by step pic update! thanks!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OblivioN said:
Gonna be flying when thats fitted!! Can't wait to see the progress good luck mate!
i cant wait! For the money im gonna be spending, i would never buy a car with this pace, i'll tell you all the cost when im done! If i dont do it myself, then how the hell am i gonna ever learn! ive done a swap, but not a conversion! All added turn on! :D

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Neil'n'Rover said:
sorry peeps for the size of the pics, but i cant seem to make them any smaller! i'll give you a step by step pic update! thanks!
Pics can be resized in any image editor or upload to imagshack which will do it for you. Just click the drop down box and select 640x480.
www.imageshack.us

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks matey! Im in the middle of clearing my garage, would you believe ive got a triple garage and a pit and its bloody rammed with crap! as soon as i get cracking, pics will be up everyday :)

Mr ricc wants to help me too so cheers mate! Im sure i'll need a heap of advice of all of you in the near future so thankyou in advance :)

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Neil'n'Rover said:
Great stuff, keep us posted! Nice to see someone else getting dirty!

Image sizes - please try to keep them down to 800 * 800 or smaller if possible otherwise it screws the whole thread up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts