MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back again!!!

Hey everyone - have you missed me?? Well I've missed you!!

Sorry I've not been on here, I've been a busy lil bee...I'm currently driving a Citroen C4...which I like...I had a Picasso at first, but that was toooo HUGE for me to just go to work and back.

The f is still over at pannel craft, apparently they still aint had confirmation and they cannot start work on it yet, so fingers crossed it will be sorted one day next week. I'm also getting a Miltek on it...yes yes yes with quads too. I'm all excited and cannot wait to hear it when i get it back.

And to top everything off - I'm buying a house! How scary is that. My friend and I, Car Crash Carol as some of you may know her, we decided to get on the property ladder together. We have a viewing on a property tomorrow and we really really like the look of it, so fingers crossed eh.

Well everyone, big love and kisses from me to you!!

xxxx

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
Back again!!!

Hey everyone - have you missed me?? Well I've missed you!!

Sorry I've not been on here, I've been a busy lil bee...I'm currently driving a Citroen C4...which I like...I had a Picasso at first, but that was toooo HUGE for me to just go to work and back.

The f is still over at pannel craft, apparently they still aint had confirmation and they cannot start work on it yet, so fingers crossed it will be sorted one day next week. I'm also getting a Miltek on it...yes yes yes with quads too. I'm all excited and cannot wait to hear it when i get it back.

And to top everything off - I'm buying a house! How scary is that. My friend and I, Car Crash Carol as some of you may know her, we decided to get on the property ladder together. We have a viewing on a property tomorrow and we really really like the look of it, so fingers crossed eh.

Well everyone, big love and kisses from me to you!!

xxxx
Hello! Nice to see you again! I'm sure you had a Daytona on your car. Or was it someone else?

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Yes you have been quite quiet, last time I saw you was when our drunken paths crossed in town a few weeks ago! :)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes you have been quite quiet, last time I saw you was when our drunken paths crossed in town a few weeks ago! :)
You mean the night i nearly got arrested!!! lol That was so funny!! hahah

James, I AINT down grading you cheeky basket!!! lol

Poaky - how is the windstop?

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
You mean the night i nearly got arrested!!! lol That was so funny!! hahah

James, I AINT down grading you cheeky basket!!! lol

Poaky - how is the windstop?
Yeah that'll be the one! :lol:

The windstop is alright thanks, haven't used it a massive ammount to be honest, maybe for longer drives it'd be worth using.

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,921 Posts
All I have to say is :D :D :D :D

(P.S Kate, your competition is back! ):rotflmao:
Competing for what exactly??????

Welcome back max! Hopefully your car will be sorted soon, I missed out enjoying last summer because it got rear ended :irked: Lets hope you won't be in the same predicament.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts