MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i recently purchased a boost controller as i read about being able to pump up a little extra boost.
What i understood about installing, i should T-split the vacuume hose coming off the compressor housing to the intergrated BOV, but now that i am looking at my turbo, the hose from the compressor housing is going directly to the throttle body.
My question is, should i reroute it? And what hose should go to the throttlebody if i reroute
Thanks in advancw

· Registered
24 Posts
Hi!

I plan to do the same thing on my Ti and it's not very easy if you've never done it.

I found some pictures that might help but if someone had already done it on theirs it would be more convenient.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior

this website might help (it's in french but you have all the pics) : Identifiez-vous

;)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi!

I plan to do the same thing on my Ti and it's not very easy if you've never done it.

I found some pictures that might help but if someone had already done it on theirs it would be more convenient. View attachment 138546

this website might help (it's in french but you have all the pics) : Identifiez-vous

;)
Thanks for the response
I actually found somwhere on here, explaining where to connect the hoses, very helpful as i am also fitting a boostgauge once i figure out a good place to mount it

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good for you!

do you have the link where you got your information?
Sorry for the late response

It is the first comment on this thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts