MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Starlight Silver MG TF 135
174 Posts
I bought a 2002 MGTF from them back in May 2021. Very happy with the car and I was impressed by the level of knowledge, and lack of Sales Bullsh1t of both Bill and Victoria. As I live in Devon, I have not so-far used them for any service work, but would seriously consider them for any major work required. They do not appear to have MOT facilities in house, but there workshop was impressively clean, tidy and seemed well-equipped. They provide numerous photos of the underside and within wheel arches (wheels removed) of the car before sale and after I had left a deposit, to "proove" the cam-belt was being changed on my car. These should help reassure any future owner that work WAS done, so they will probably agree to send you pictures of faults found and/or remedial work done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a 2002 MGTF from them back in May 2021. Very happy with the car and I was impressed by the level of knowledge, and lack of Sales Bullsh1t of both Bill and Victoria. As I live in Devon, I have not so-far used them for any service work, but would seriously consider them for any major work required. They do not appear to have MOT facilities in house, but there workshop was impressively clean, tidy and seemed well-equipped. They provide numerous photos of the underside and within wheel arches (wheels removed) of the car before sale and after I had left a deposit, to "proove" the cam-belt was being changed on my car. These should help reassure any future owner that work WAS done, so they will probably agree to send you pictures of faults found and/or remedial work done.
Hi, EllisoJo. Thanks for the advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts