MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
rover_25
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - new to the forum so be gentle.

I have a lovely silver Y-reg Rover 25 (will post pictures soon, too dark to take them now) - unfortunately it has a 'just rolled out of the factory' look. I'm pretty new to the world of car modding/tuning, but am looking to waste a bit of money to get my car looking top notch. I've started with colour coding all the black plastic around the car (bumper inserts etc).

I've also today got a nice set of 17" alloys. Looking at my car now after going from 14" upto 17" it obviously needs lowering.

1. What springs/suspension kit should I buy? Links to websites would be nice :)

After that I was looking at this body kit:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-25-BODY...ryZ72207QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone got this body kit, or know anyone who has? I think its quite subtle, not too over the top.

After that I'm hoping people on here could give me some ideas/links etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg.

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Avoid Pi springs.

Most others are pretty much OK. Avo seem a popular choice.

I certainly would not call that front splitter subtle. And even more so the fit on tht one is awful.

·
Registered
rover_25
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that. Could someone recommend a subtle bodykit then please? Just want something that makes the original rover 25 look a bit more sporty.

Thanks.

·
Registered
rover_25
1,021 Posts
Yep i really like the cadamuro kit. deejay has just put a thread up in the mod section with his cadamuro kit if you want pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts