MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 2001 Rover 75 CDT (2.0 BMW diesel engine) and have damaged the lower sump pan. Am having great difficulty locating a replacement. Any help would be much appreciated. Rich

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ian have tried local rover dealers who have searched the uk database. Also tried local BMW garage and supllied the engine number but they have yet to respond!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
If you could give me the part number that you are wanting, I'll speak to my contact at Xpart for you ;) She is marvellous at retrieving hard to find parts :D

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
I have spoken to XPart this morning, and they have them in stock, but only for vehicles that are categorised as 'VOR' or 'Vehicle Off The Road', due to the low stock levels at the moment.

Any XPart dealer will be able to order it for you, but you must make sure that 'VOR' is quoted by the Xpart dealer.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Sump

I have spoken to XPart this morning, and they have them in stock, but only for vehicles that are categorised as 'VOR' or 'Vehicle Off The Road', due to the low stock levels at the moment.

Any XPart dealer will be able to order it for you, but you must make sure that 'VOR' is quoted by the Xpart dealer.

Hope this helps.
Am pretty sure SMC used to list them at £40 something but not sure for which engine. Worth giving Les a call 01277 890931. It's amazing what he can dig up !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Dave and Ian ...yes indeed managed to get one from a local breakers off a Freelander. Once again many thanks for al;l your help and advice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts