MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Superb example, you don't get many like that come up, can see it getting that guide price if it is in as good a condition as the pictures/desciption make out.

Would be a good investment though, good minis come at a price these days - even rusty ones go for over £1k

·
Registered
698 Posts
Superb example, you don't get many like that come up, can see it getting that guide price if it is in as good a condition as the pictures/desciption make out.

Would be a good investment though, good minis come at a price these days - even rusty ones go for over £1k

Indeed they do, I found a Late x Reg (2000) Cooper Sports last year with 32000 miles from new, fully service history fully loaded, I guess they put everything o the last few, I paid £7000 for it, and I love it..Look nice next to the Rover 75 and soon to be MG F...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Indeed they do, I found a Late x Reg (2000) Cooper Sports last year with 32000 miles from new, fully service history fully loaded, I guess they put everything o the last few, I paid £7000 for it, and I love it..Look nice next to the Rover 75 and soon to be MG F...
That says it all really I paid less than that for mine when it was 20 odd months old - it was a July 01 (Y reg) with 17k on the clock. Its now on 29.5k and I don't intend on selling it for a good while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts