MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a guy named Tom.
He drives an MGF.
He is German but he also lives in London.
He is about 28-35.
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
petevick said:
oh dear, does Tina know about your predilection for men Perry :shake: Andie's going to be dissapointed :(
Oh no.....Perry's out of the ντουλάπι ! (according to good old Babelfish, that's Greek for closet!!!)

Oh woe is the female population of the world.....The Greek god has turned.......... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andie B said:
Oh no.....Perry's out of the ντουλάπι ! (according to good old Babelfish, that's Greek for closet!!!)

Oh woe is the female population of the world.....The Greek god has turned.......... :(
Hihihihi I laughed so loud with the ντουλάπι thing!!!! excellent Andie!
Even if I am out of the ντουλάπα Andie you look gorgeous to me!!!
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
PERRY-MGTF said:
Hihihihi I laughed so loud with the ντουλάπι thing!!!! excellent Andie!
Even if I am out of the ντουλάπα Andie you look gorgeous to me!!!
Glad I made you giggle, Mr Greek God!!!! ;) x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,269 Posts
He's quite specific though isn't he. Most people when they're looking for someone don't quite narrow the criteria down so much. I say his standards are too high :rolleyes:
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
James C said:
He's quite specific though isn't he. Most people when they're looking for someone don't quite narrow the criteria down so much. I say his standards are too high :rolleyes:
LMAO @ James!!! You could always change your name to Tom if you're that disappointed, hunny bunny.... ;)
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Perry, I know a guy called Tom who is not German and does not drive an MGF and who is around 23.....will he do for you?! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,841 Posts
Andie B said:
LMAO @ James!!! You could always change your name to Tom if you're that disappointed, hunny bunny.... ;)
so what your saying is that to get Curgy, Perry has to drop his standards :bigeyes:, a tad unkind dontcha think ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,070 Posts
Ooooooh.... I live in London big boy... :gfight: ....I cook a loverly souvalki AND I can do a German accent.... yah/nine etc...:lol:
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
petevick said:
so what your saying is that to get Curgy, Perry has to drop his standards :bigeyes:, a tad unkind dontcha think ???
Hey Sir Pete...I never said that!!! Its just that Perry wants someone called Tom and we all know that James isn't called Tom ( ;) !!!) so if James wants Perry to be interested he'll have to change his name!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,269 Posts
Andie B said:
Hey Sir Pete...I never said that!!! Its just that Perry wants someone called Tom and we all know that James isn't called Tom ( ;) !!!) so if James wants Perry to be interested he'll have to change his name!
It's ok, Andie. I knew what you meant ;)

I'm quite happy with my Gavvy Wavvy though :D
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hic........hic....update for Perry.....I'm in my fifth London bar now....hic.............no sign of German Tom with the MGF but I did find English Alexander who owns an Audi Titty and seems to be rather keen to meet a nice dark haired Greek guy if I happen to know of any............;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,269 Posts
Tubbs: "He's looking for a boy.

Edward: "Ahh, Poofter, eh?"

Ahh, the League of Gentlemen, a classic in it's own lunchtime.
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
James C said:
Tubbs: "He's looking for a boy.

Edward: "Ahh, Poofter, eh?"

Ahh, the League of Gentlemen, a classic in it's own lunchtime.
Classic!!!! The best ever dark comedy produced..........maybe Perry should be looking for a Babs....?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
I'm called Tom and I live in London, but I'm not in my 30's and don't drive an F. I'm not German either I'm afraid. This sounds like a very specific request!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,841 Posts
tom_nieto said:
I'm called Tom and I live in London, but I'm not in my 30's and don't drive an F. I'm not German either I'm afraid. This sounds like a very specific request!
Sounds like you failed the audition Tom :(
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top