MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
In the Garage
MG TF
33,041 Posts
That’s a bit like asking how long is a piece of string. :)

What is your budget? Are you planning on using it as you everyday transport? How handy are you with spanners?

·
Registered
345 Posts
if you can get one with a good 12 months parts and labour warranty unfortunately you will need it !!! well its rebuilt mine :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bought mine last Saturday and I love it. It out-performs my MR2 in most departments and seems to be a doddle to maintain. Fuel economy isn't too bad 10p/mile if driven with your pension in mind.

With the hard top on, the MGF's as refined as any car I've owned.

Essentially, make sure you get one with a good soft-top as a leaky one will pee you off a treat.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I am very happy with mine after 7 yrs of ownership. It is a great car to drive and enjoy the sun. Whats more it is possible to customize it to the full content you like, be it its interior, exterior or handling.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
I love mine too..

I've had it a year, at the end of this month, and have had no problems at all (touch wood!).. no leaks, no bangs, no rattles, no bits falling off, no engine problems, no nothing, apart from a great experience :bgrin:

The head gasket did die on it, a couple of months before I bought it. But it was fixed and I've had no issues with it.

The best impulse buy I ever impulse bought! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts