MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...just got back from 2 weeks in Turkey.... and look what we discovered in a little Turkish town we stayed in ..... car goes by the name "piglette" but we couldn't find the owner !

Attachments

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
fat bear !!!! we wondered where you'd got to. Where in Turkey did you stay then, did you bring us some Turkish Delight back (apart from Deni of course ;))

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
W E L C O M E B A CK Stuart !

What a nice idea, you thought of us whilst in holiday. Wow I hope you had a great time :)

Was it in Alanya ? Looks similar

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...cheers guys... yes I got everybody loads and loads of Turkish delight...

.... but unfortunatly had to eat it all at the airport due to baggage weight... sorry guys ! (ps... I've put 4.5lbs back on in 2 weeks !!)

... actual place we stayed in is a little fishing town called Turgattreis at the end of the Bodrum penisular, a very nice friendly little place.. much less hectic than the rest of the Bodrum resorts... a real chill out place.... totally loved it, and I recommend it to anybody wanting a bit of a chill.

·
In the Garage
MG TF
33,474 Posts
...cheers guys... yes I got everybody loads and loads of Turkish delight...
.... but unfortunatly had to eat it all at the airport due to baggage weight... sorry guys ! (ps... I've put 4.5lbs back on in 2 weeks !!)
... actual place we stayed in is a little fishing town called Turgattreis at the end of the Bodrum penisular, a very nice friendly little place.. much less hectic than the rest of the Bodrum resorts... a real chill out place.... totally loved it, and I recommend it to anybody wanting a bit of a chill.
No wonder you have been putting weight on with those Turkey twizzlers with chilly.:shake:

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
Ah FB youve returned!! You should of metioned to someone that you were leaving us for a while we were getting worried!! :errx2:

Glad you had a great hols, ive been to Turkey lovely place and the turkish delight is just yum!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts