MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbour has seen the light. He already has a ZR but has just made this purchase. Pity its an F :) but it is a VVC.

I have been dropping hints about the forum but he says he isn't too good with 'puters. Will have to percyveer.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
None of my neighbours seem bothered about cars, and don't have anything i'd call remotely interesting. A ZR comes past now and again but that's about it. :)

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a citroen 2CV "enthusiast", several bikers, a Merc SLK, A new 350Z soft top, a clio 172 and other assorted stuff. Only 2 real MGs though.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Guy two houses away is occasionally visited by someone with a Blue TF, I don't know them too well so cannot talk to them about the forum.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
My neighbour has seen the light. He already has a ZR but has just made this purchase. Pity its an F :) but it is a VVC.

I have been dropping hints about the forum but he says he isn't too good with 'puters. Will have to percyveer.
Pity it's an F? :shake:

Nowt wrong with Fs, they just need a little more dark side ;)

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn them. There's always someone better. There used to be some in my street, but they grew up. I didn't. :D

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
there's naff all in my street... everything is run of the mill, boring family cars.
One '3 pointed rag-top' and a Lexus Soarer is about the best our road can muster, although given most are retired the local Nissan dealer does a roaring trade in Tino's and Micra's...

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One '3 pointed rag-top' and a Lexus Soarer is about the best our road can muster, although given most are retired the local nissan dealer does a roaring trade in Tino's and Micra's...
Whatever happened to growing old disgracefully?

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Whatever happened to growing old disgracefully?
LOL CJJ!...

Check out next doors Garden in the picture..... thats growing old disgracefully where I live!..
The one thing I love about the Snow in winter is my garden then looks like all the others!!:lol:

Still, gave them something to talk about when I pulled on the Drive in the Mates old Westie!.:rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts