·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys n girls...

Longbridge is fast approaching and i was wondering:

A. Who's going??
B. Where from???

Im going, and wanted to see if i could get a convoy going from south wales area.
Anyone interested?? If so let me know.

And we can arrange something...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
76 people have looked at this thread but no posts....

Nobody ever meets up, as far as clubs go the south Wales section is ****!!

Swansea singleton car show last year was poor turn out, and theres so many mg/river members to.

Sad really.

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
I'm in Evesham but I have family in Pontypridd, so I can head to Pontypridd on Friday evening and convoy with fellow Welsh owners on Saturday?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Evesham but I have family in Pontypridd, so I can head to Pontypridd on Friday evening and convoy with fellow Welsh owners on Saturday?
Dude ur more than welcome, the more the merrier.. Be good day, especially if we can get a nice long convoy going..

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
Sweet. I'll have to see what car I'll have at the time, hoping to have a temp car by PoL, though it will be an MG R. :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Im 'trying' to get a convoy coming up from cornwall up the M5. 2 of us are in so far :)

Then hopefully catching the bristol lot on the way up.

Which way will you guys be going?

Callum

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
If we do get a good Wales convoy going, as said, we can convoy via the M4/M5 and meet at Michael Wood services?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
iv got a few people together for cornwall convoy. What time shall we meet you guys at micheal wood services?

Were meeting in cornwall at 7-7:30 and having a slow pootle up

Comment on our area forum at let us know :)

Callum

·
Registered
503 Posts
Well I'm from the valleys so Cardiff Asda coryton will be good maybe join the others on m5 services. Swansea people could meet me there as its off m4 and then back on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts