MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a good turn out for ZRs at Modified Nationals this weekend, the sun was shining bright but unfortunately the ZS wasnt as abundant, including mine (black Mk2 with dark tints) there were 4 in total. I saw one at the end that was particularly nice; a trophy yellow Mk 1 hatch with a tough body kit that looked just right. Owned by a guy called Steve, who i promised to get a number for ZS parts (must not forget!). As for ZT, i didnt see one unfortunately. There were a few BRMs, a couple of Tomcats and a particularly nice 220 Turbo that seemed to have a lot spent on it. It was a great weekend and i hope some of you guys were fortunate enough to go. I have a few pictures but i only took my camera phone and silly me didnt take a charger.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I was there with themgzr.co.uk in my brm, was a great turnout! Did you have the ZS with the twin exhausts that camped opposite us?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it was, i hope you had a nice weekend. You must have had fun in the convoy. I should have come over for a chat. Althought i was fairly incoherant until Sunday so i probably would have made no sence. I noticed that a few of you had 2litre tubos in, i bet they are rapid! It was great to see you all there flying the flag, i feel proud to be driving an MG/Rover and its nice to see that others do too. Impressive turn out for you, well done!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Cheers mate, it was a quality weekend, think i spent most of it drunk :D

I did love your car, its exactly how i'd want a ZS to look, absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks mate, me too. Im sure you know, they become one of the family. In fact, more like the girlfriend. Lots of good times, a few bad days and lots of money spent on her! Take care pal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts