MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of getting some leather seat covers , as Ive put in some rover 200 seats and although they are miles comfier, I dont dig the pattern on them!Can anyone recommend any that they know will look ok on r200 seats, and wll they fit tightly enough?I knpow they never look factory but just some that are decent enough will do.(and before anyone suggests buying half leather mg zr or whatever, that isnt an option at the moment, as i havent got the cash! I wouldnt mind bying some R25 iXL full leathers at some point in the future though!)

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
Im thinking of getting some leather seat covers , as Ive put in some rover 200 seats and although they are miles comfier, I dont dig the pattern on them!Can anyone recommend any that they know will look ok on r200 seats, and wll they fit tightly enough?I knpow they never look factory but just some that are decent enough will do.(and before anyone suggests buying half leather mg zr or whatever, that isnt an option at the moment, as i havent got the cash! I wouldnt mind bying some R25 iXL full leathers at some point in the future though!)
You are joking aren't you????

Either get some sei half leathers, or a ZR set. They will look so much better than the covers!!
You don't want your mates laughing at you do you???

Cheers
Skelo

·
Registered
67 Posts
i think leathers look alright in them, i have leathers in mine, ppl see my car and go, damn daug u got leather seats, i just say hell yeah man, u kno me, i like to go out in style hahahahhahhhahha :p

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I hate seat covers, they dont fit well and look cheap.

I got leathers in my 600 and i think 2 people have commented in a year and half lol

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Good for price, i had some in my old car till i changed for buckets, look better than the seats before, i can see why your thinking of them, buy some that aren't 'shiny', and then save for your new set.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i was thinking more along of the lines of the matt finish "non shiny" look. Its just cause the seats i got in have like a purple "brain" pattern on them and they look a bit cack in my car and look daft against the door cards, even tho they are comfy . They arent standard rover 25 ones they are from a late 200, and they looked good in the car they came from, bt tsadly not in mine IMo anyway.Anyone got any pics of their car with leather seat covers just so i can get an idea of what they might look like?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts