MG-Rover.org Forums banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

· Registered
mg_express
11,058 Posts
hiya pleeples. i'm near, get that NEAR wisbech. i try to disassociate myself from wisbeckistan at every opportunity, but my alternative is wisbech st mary.
never knew there were so many members in the area.
if you see me at all (usually be march/peterboro way tho.) i.m in a BRG ZR, 5 door, '04 plate, .org stickers (rear quarter glass), and blue plate lights. (sometimes blue sidelights, depends if my SMD's are working.)

i've not seen any stickers floating about, so i assumed no members nearby.

oh, and i bought my Zed from Kings lynn.

· Registered
mg_express
11,058 Posts
I live in King's Lynn :) (Middleton)
you've probably seen both of my cars at some point then.
as my Nan an Grandad live in that area, and i got my ZR from Wrights motors... px'd my 200 for it. was a green 25in the lot too, but obviously i wanted the MG. :lol:
think one of the mechanics now has my 200... and has abused it as car mechanics so often do to old 'worthless' cars :angry:

· Registered
4,014 Posts
Welcome! Wow, I'd forgotten about this thread...
Hey folks, I'm in Fincham.
Better update this, I spose...

Moved to Hunstanton for a while, then the missus had a major stroke so we live in Wereham now. Council bungalow and all that... 200 has long gone, had a 45 for a bit but now a silver 216 Cabriolet. Won't be on the road much for a while, getting some cosmetic issues sorted - have a red megane Coupe (Viks Motability machine) for a couple years.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.